Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wife with Cousin Steven


I've been married for 6 years now. I have a wonderful relationship with my wife, Linda, and
we love each other greatly. Our sex life is very active and satisfying.
I am 33 years old and my wife is 32. We have a beautiful, 3 year old daughter.
I want to tell you an experience that changed our live to the better. For some of you it might
be shocking and you might wonder...
Last August I came home 2 hours early from work and just when I was turning to our street I
saw Steve, my 19 year-old cousin, drive off of our driveway. He didn't notice me arrive and
drove-off the opposite direction.
I was not surprised, but kind-of wondered what brought him by.
I parked my car and went into our house. Noticed that the front door was not locked, which
indicated that my wife wasn't there when Steve left.
So I went into the house and couldn't find her around. I tiptoed up to the bedrooms and was
shocked to find my wife completely naked, sprawled on our bed, sleeping.
I wandered if Steve saw her like that and left embarrassed?
I approached her and was about to lick her pussy when I noticed a transparent-white fluid
oozing out of her cunt and could smell the pungent odor of sexual activity.
I was really shocked! It can't be, I thought. Was she raped or is she cheating on me with my
own 19 year-old cousin? It can't be! Something was definitely wrong!
I tiptoed back to the other bedroom and fell on the couch, trying to digest the scene that I just
witnessed.
After some thought and for some weird reason, I got really aroused by the fact that my wife
had sex with another man! During our previous sexual encounters, we had considered doing
threesomes and foursomes with other couples and she was willing to try it.
I thought that there must be a valid explanation to this and will definitely not let this ruin our
marriage and relationship. So, I got undressed and went back to my sleeping wife. The smell
in the room ignited some inner desires in me and I was totally aroused. Slowly I crawled into
the bed and started licking my wife's soaked pussy.
Linda woke-up startled and when she saw me she was kind-of surprised to see me home so
early. She tried to stop me:
"Mike, what are you doing? Please stop, I am not clean...let me go and wash-up first..."
But I continued licking her until she succumbed and allowed me to arouse her and get her into
an orgasm...again.
I sucked my cousin’s sperm out of her, never thinking that I can do anything like that! The
smell of cunt-juice and sperm got me so aroused that I wasn't thinking straight.
After she had her orgasm by my oral stimulation, I climbed on top and started fucking her.
I looked straight into her eyes and saw the satisfied lustful look on her face. I wandered how
many times Steve fucked her before I arrived...
I started interrogating her while she had her legs open and getting fucked by me:
"Linda, I love you baby"
"I love you too Mike"
"So, how was it with Steve?"
"What?!"
"Is he a good fuck? I bet he is..."
"What are you talking about Mike?" A shocked look in her eyes, meanwhile her legs are wide
open and I am driving my pecker in and out of her drenched pussy.
"It's OK Linda, you don't have to hide it from me. I know he was fucking you just before I
arrived"
"How dare he tell you that?!"
"He didn't...aaah...I am cumming dear..."
I came like a 19-year-old teenager.
After catching my breath, we continued our 'conversation'.
"Mike, please talk to me...I am sorry, I don't know what happened to me, it just happened and
all I can say is that it was only sexual, no emotional attachments...I still love you and always
will...."
"I understand Linda and am glad that you put it that way, the only thing that I ask you is not to
keep any secrets between us and if you want to have some 'fun', every now-and-then, go
ahead, but please let me know beforehand"
"Oh, Mike, I love you and I am so sorry...it will never happen again, I promise"
"No, don't promise anything, I want it to happen...we can talk about this later on, meanwhile,
tell me something, since when did you fuck him?"
"Since his 19th birthday, last May"
"About four months, heh? How was it and how did it start?"
"Oh Mike, are you sure you want to know? I feel so embarrassed"
"Don't be honey; did you see how excited I was? I even sucked his cum out of you! Now, tell
me all the juicy details"
"OK, in order to tell you the truth I have to expose other people as well...It all started about a
year ago. My sister-in-law (brother's wife, Emma) and I were having a woman-to-woman talk,
when the conversation was turned to our sexual experiences and she asked me if I have any
fantasies that involve young studs. I said sometimes... then she mentioned that her fantasies
have come true lately and she had seduced an 18 year old guy on his birthday and currently is
having an affair with him. I asked her if I know him. She said “of course! He’s Steve..."
"Wow! Emma was fucking Steve as well! He must be one lucky guy! Continue please Linda"
"Of course I was shocked in hearing about this affair, but she assured me that she loves my
brother and this is only a game for her. I told her that I understand and wanted the juicy
details from her... she said that on his 18th birthday she took him to his room, locked the door
and gave him a blow-job, while his friends and family were in the living room! it was her way
of giving him his birthday gift... after that they had met several times and enjoyed a good,
satisfying fuck. She kept on telling me how good he was in giving oral sex... For about a year it
didn't go out of my mind and I kept thinking about it and masturbate. Somehow I wanted him
myself. Then on his 19th birthday, 4 months ago, I wanted to take the initiative and did the
same that Emma had done, took him into his bedroom and after locking the door, I sucked
him...and told him it was a special birthday present and nobody should know about it... he
was suspicious and asked me if I had arranged this in any way?...I just mentioned that a special
friend had given me the tip..."
"Wow! When did you start fucking him?"
"One week later he called me and said he wanted to come over and thank me... I knew what
he wanted to come for...I don't know why but I said “OK, come over”. He is really good Mike,
just like you he likes to go-down on me and fucks me two or three times every time we meet."
"How many times have you met so far?"
"Not that many, maybe 5 or 6"
After that it took us several days to understand and digest the situation. This opened-up
several new doors in our relationship and now we don't have any secrets from each other and
we love each other even more.
She told me about her pre-marital love affairs, which are very 'interesting' and I will write
them on a different occasion. Also I told her about mine.
I allowed her to continue her affair with him and we ended up doing threesomes together...
My wife is trying to convince Emma for a foursome...will keep you updated.